Law for the Layman
How Laws, Judgments, Contracts and Fine Print Affect Your Daily Life
A series of four (4) complimentary* in-person classes offering straightforward presentations you can’t just Google on legal issues that affect your everyday life. Don’t make the most common mistakes when it comes to Wills, Probate, Divorce and more!
- Why should I have a Will, Trust, Power of Attorney, Health Care Surrogate?
- My parents’ Will says I get the house – why do I have to go to Probate Court?
- What are my rights under Florida’s Divorce Laws?
- What should I know before signing a Contract?
- Q&A time in every session!
Attendees who complete this course should be able to:
- Identify, navigate and/or avoid situations before they become problems
- Understand legal terms and one’s rights and obligations
- Recognize the pitfalls of the “Small Print”
- Reduce one’s exposure and liability
- Make more informed decisions
Online registration is now open.
In-person registration opens August 10th at Jupiter High School.
For more information, email email@example.com or call us at (561) 744 – 4600.
*Jupiter Law Center offers Law for the Layman classes at no charge, however, the Palm Beach County School District charges a $15 administration fee.