How Laws, Judgements, Contracts and Fine Print Affect Your Daily Life
A series of four (4) classes offering straightforward presentations you can’t Google on complex legal issues that affect your everyday life. Don’t make the most common mistakes when it comes to Wills, Probate, Divorce and more!
- Why should I have a Will, Trust, Power of Attorney, Health Care Surrogate?
- My parents’ Will says I get the house – why do I have to go to Probate Court?
- What are my rights under Florida’s Divorce Laws?
- What should I know before signing a Contract?
- Q&A time in every session!
Students who complete this course should be able to:
- Identify, navigate and/or avoid situations before they become problems
- Understand legal terms and one’s rights and obligations
- Recognize the pitfalls of the “Small Print”
- Reduce one’s exposure and liability
- Make more informed decisions
JUPITER LAW CENTER’S next Law for the Layman Class will be offered in January of 2021. Email email@example.com for more details or call us at (561) 744 – 4600.